BOOKS: "Callie's Redemption" - Change your life

Hi, I just wanted to tell everyone I read a great new book with a Catholic theme. It’s called Callie’s Redemption, and it’s from a Louisiana author by the name of Rebekah Kasey. It is one young woman’s triumpt over misfortune, and how she came to find meaning in life. She finds her destiny in life when she goes to a Catholic shelter called God’s Place… In a most unlikely place, and all with the help of her guardian angel. If you get a chace to read it, do, you’ll feel different about life. It touches on alcoholism, mental illness, child abuse, and life on the streets of south, Florida.

Hi,
I just read a great inspirational/suspense novel called, Callie’s Redemption by Louisiana author, Rebekah Kasey. It is about one young woman, Callie MaCraw, and her triumpt over misfortune and how she came to find meaning in life. It touches on alcoholism, mental illness, child abuse and life on the streets of south, Florida.
She finds her destiny in a most unlikely place and all with the help of Alice, her guardian angel. If you get a chance read this amazing novel. It has a message that you can take away and use in your daily life.
GinnyG. artist

It sounds like a good read, thanks for sharing!

help a lot

I’m looking for it now.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.