BOOKS: Cloning of the American Mind: Eradicating Morality through Education

Does anyone know anything about this book by Bev Eakman? I was just about to purchase it on Amazon.com but one of the reviews said it was a propeganda piece put out by the church of Scientology. Does anyone know if this is true? I'm very interested in the title unless that allegation is accurate. Thanks for your help!

Looking into it a bit, it seems that she is linked with Scientology because they are both against psychiatric drugs.

Here is something she wrote, in which she says she is "a conservative Episcopalian (no, that is not an oxymoron, quite yet), not a Scientologist."

She sounds very interesting--I'm glad you asked about her!

Beelieving:
Go ahead and purchase the book; she was Johnette Benkovic’s guest last night on EWTN’s program called Abundant Life. If you check the EWTN schedule, you will see when you can watch the re-broadcast of this week’s show.

I heard about the book on her EWTN radio show, Women of Grace. In the past I've heard other Catholic radio hosts offer a "disclosure" that just because they have someone as a guest doesn't mean they endorse all of his/her work. I didn't know if that was the case here or not. I just want to make sure I'm not getting in over my head. :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.