Books-Converts stories

Anyone know of any good books on people converting to the Catholic faith. I have read Rome Sweet Home by the Hahns, Born Fundamentalist Born Again Catholic by David Currie, My Life on the Rock by Jeff Cavins, and No Price to High by Alex Jones. I thought they were all excellent books. Anyone know of anymore books like these? Thanks

[LIST]
*]Surprised by Truth: 11 Converts Give the Biblical and Historical Reasons for Becoming Catholic by Patrick Madrid
*]Surprised By Truth 2: 15 Men and Women Give the Biblical and Historical Reasons For Becoming Catholic. by Patrick Madrid
*]Surprised by Truth 3: 10 More Converts Explain the Biblical and Historical Reason for Becoming Catholic by Patrick Madrid[/LIST]
I have read the first 2.

Oops, i forgot those. I did read the first two also. Thanks tho!

This book, The Catholic Mystique, is absolutely incredible! Very intellectual.

catholicfreeshipping.com/Products/cfs_camybyjefeca.html

It is a book by “feminists” and will appeal to women with “feminist” leanings. My daughter loved it, and is planning on becoming Catholic. (Not just from reading that book, but it sure helped her face the objections from all her feminist friends!).

Suprised by the Truth by Patrick Madrid (editor) (Editor), Foreword by Scott Hahn is awesome- Severval conversion stories from protestant to Catholic
amazon.com/Surprised-Truth-Converts-Biblical-Historical/dp/0964261081/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-7715403-9591343?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1175871743&sr=1-1
:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.