BOOKS: How To Get More Out Of Holy Communion by Saint Peter Julian Eymard

I just finished reading this book last week. It was a great book and really increased my respect for the most holy Eucharist. Has anyone on here read it? :shrug::confused:

Hi Holly - I have never heard of it, but it sounds great. Can you share with us some of the points that you took away from it that helped you increase your love of the Eucharist?

[quote="MercyMia, post:2, topic:178276"]
Hi Holly - I have never heard of it, but it sounds great. Can you share with us some of the points that you took away from it that helped you increase your love of the Eucharist?

[/quote]

Well, one point that I took away from it is that Jesus' greatest gift to us is the Eucharist. Another point I took away from it is that Jesus in the Eucharist is the only true source of joy. :)

That sounds great!

Awesome book! It's not very well known for some reason. I read it about ten years ago, so my memory of the specifics is a bit fuzzy, but I remember loving it. :o Unfortunately, I don't own a copy. Someone left it in a pew at Church, so I would sit in that pew for Mass every day and read a chapter in the 15 minutes or so before Mass started. Great devotional reading.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.