Books in Norwegian?

Hello all,

I am looking for a good book or books that have been translated to, or written in, Norwegian. I’d love to find something that presents many different arguments for the existence of God.

Thanks!

There’s a Lutheran guy named Stefan Gustavson who has written a book titled “Kristen med god grunn” or something similar, which is a very good introduction to apologetics.

Other than that, I suppose a lot of CS Lewis’ works have been translated, and probably some of Chestertons’ as well. Definitely “Mere Christianity” which would be something like “Det er Kristendom”

• CB

Thanks! I’m trying to find books for an atheist friend of mine, but really want something in his native language if I can find it. He speaks English fluently, but it’s always better to read in your native tongue.

Ah, I see… so you don’t speak the language yourself?

In that case, you should probably get something like CS Lewis, which you can read in English, so you can discuss it afterwards. Mere Christianity is definitely translated to Norwegian.

Gustavson, I believe, is better suited for Christians who want a good idea of what apologetics is.

Also, make sure you don’t buy a book in Danish or Swedish… they look similar :wink:

• CB

Is there a good website to purchase Norwegian books? I’ve been looking, but haven’t been able to find anything.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.