Books on the Resurrection?

Hi,
My Nana’s wake and funeral were yesterday and today, and in talking with people and listening to conversations, it seems like almost no one either believes in or understands the Resurrection of the dead. I hear people talk about reincarnation, spirits detached from bodies, etc, but no one seems to have any idea of the resurrection. I have found that I have overlooked the resurrection myself, and fail to understand its implications.

What are the best books or writings that will help me understand the resurrection and its implications?

Thank you for any suggestions or thoughts. God bless you. Amen.

I can’t help with book recommendations but wanted to express my condolences for your loss.

Warm sympathy for your loss of your grandmother.
May the Lord bless your friends and relatives with deep faith in God and in the resurrection of souls.

You might start with the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.