Boot Camp Just Got Tougher

My daughter-in-law just called and is 6 1/2 mos. pregnant with a one year old and her husband at Boot Camp. She has kidney stones and they can do nothing for her due to the pregnancy. If she gets worse she will have to be admitted, miss work which she can’t afford to do, and worry about her baby girl. Please pray for her swift healing as it is already a difficult situation. Thanks and God bless you.

Praying for her healing. :gopray: God bless.

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]***+JMJTJ+***

Oh my; poor dear! :frowning:

She will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Praying…

Jesus please alleviate this young mother’s pain, and give peace to this family. Mother Mary please pray for her, her husband, and her family

A few hours early … Praying from the Liturgy of the Hours for 9/24/08:

Psalm 17 (18)
Thanksgiving for salvation and victory

I will love you, Lord, my strength: Lord, you are my foundation and my refuge, you set me free.
My God is my help: I will put my hope in him, my protector, my sign of salvation, the one who raises me up.
I will call on the Lord – praise be to his name – and I will be saved from my enemies.

The waves of death flooded round me, the torrents of Belial tossed me about,
the cords of the underworld wound round me, death’s traps opened before me.
In my distress I called on the Lord, I cried out to my God:
from his temple he heard my voice, my cry to him came to his ears.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Praying for your daughter-in-law and your family…

Thank you for prayers. Stones passed. DIL feeling better. I SO appreciate your generous spirit in offering prayer for my loved ones. God bless each and every!

Praise God! Still praying very hard for them!

:amen:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.