Border Patrol Agents Find 27 Migrants Locked in Rental Trucks

Border Patrol Agents Find 27 Migrants Locked in Rental Trucks

Bob Price 15 Aug 2018 Breitbart News

Border Patrol agents assigned to the Falfurrias Checkpoint found 27 migrants locked in the back of two commercial rental trucks in separate incidents this week. The smuggled include at least one unaccompanied minor. . . .

. . . During a secondary inspection, agents opened the rear door of the truck and found 18 illegal immigrants locked inside the hot truck with no ventilation or means of escape if an accident were to occur. The agents identified the migrants as having come from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, and Nicaragua. . . .

. . . During the records check, agents identified one of the migrants as a 17-year-old unaccompanied minor.

A similar incident occurred the following day . . .

Better to abolish ICE so these kinds of things cannot be found out. Some will die in those unventilated trucks, but that will be part of the price of having the open borders the Dem party wants.

But if they abolish ICE, the travelers can just buy a bus ticket, much safer (the trip)

ICE isn’t border control. Abolish ICE and there would still be border control.

That said, I heard they found a bunch of kids in cages too. Wonder who was responsible for that?

THE SINGLE GREATEST THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY

Well, we really can’t have open borders if we have border control, so undoubtedly the left will want it abolished too, or at least limit their duties to waving “hello” and handing the coyotes a cold beer for arriving successfully.

At some point the carels will come out is support of borders, maybe even donate to GOP candidates.
Can’t make money smuggling people if we go open borders.

Border Patrol patrol would continue their role of accepting Asylum applications, then waiving them through.

That said, I heard they found a bunch of kids in cages too. Wonder who was responsible for that?

That’d be President Obama.

At least if you are including those photos from 2014 that we were all discussing several months ago.

That U-Haul van pic made me laugh,

til I remembered Oklahoma City. :fearful:

Wasn’t my intention, I guess it’s even worse than I thought…

We should hurry up and get that wall built.

Most of the border is a shabby fence, easy to cross.

They were unaccompanied minors and should not have been treated like that. Personally I wasn’t aware that was happening.

Do you think it was right to treat them like that, regardless of who was president?

J_Peterson . . .

Do you think it was right to treat them like that, regardless of who was president?

If by “that” you mean send them back home absolutely.

If you want to emphasize the Obama “cages” that the border agents used under the Trump administration, I have already weighed in on that here at CAF.

I wish they would resume filming the TV show “Border Wars”.

Are you willing to lend Trump the money, contingent on Mexico paying you back?

There is no ROI on rampant illegal immigration

https://fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers

The savings will more than cover the wall.

Remember Don said Mexico will pay for it.

Can you show me where I claimed that? I never suggested any such thing.

The above quotes are what I said on this thread. If you can twist what I said to mean that taking in hoards of illegals is a good investment I would love to hear the explanation. Because it would be really twisted.

Sorry, keep mixing you up with DVDJS, he posted such in another thread.

My bad.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.