Boy in knife attack

At my old high school, 10 minutes from my house, a young boy was attacked today, stabbed in the chest. He is in a serious condition and we are unsure if he will survive. Please remember the boy and his family in your prayers.

Also please pray for the witnesses, like my mother, the cleaner, and the P.E teacher who helped to save him, and his fellow students who sustained injuries pulling him out of the fight.

And, though I may not feel like it, please pray for the attacker that he might repent.

Thank you and God bless you all

Peter

I will pray for them all and you too.

Praying for him.

Praying for this young man and for those who were involved in his care.

Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit and through the prayers of Mary, please open up the gates of Your Mercy!

Please comfort this child of Yours who was stabbed. Stabilize his condition and heal Him and bring Him close to You so that He may live a life in pursuit of bring Glory to You, Your Kingdom, and Your Kingdom on Earth Your Church! Pull him form the grips of the evil one do not let his life fall prey any more.

Please console his family as they grieve over this incident. Work on their hearts so that they may not show hatred toward the attacker. Teach them to love with Your Love and offer forgiveness and prayers on his behalf. Erase them of the desires the evil one tries to place in their hearts to make them want to exact revenge and let hostility grow. Help them see that they are Your children and that fight against evil can only be won with love, Your Love!

Please let the love in all those who stopped the fight and cared for the boy grow. Help them recognize that their compassion was only possible because you instilled it in them. May this be a seed plant that Your water perpetually so that love in them may become ever so strong!

Also, Father, please extend Your Mercy to the soul of the attacker. Though he is looked down in this situation, he needs Your help as well and maybe even more so. Change his heart and block the evil one from having any more influence in His life. Please use this situation as an opportunity to bring about Your Will, as we confidently know You are always doing, but we ask in a grander way for You to bring about amazing changes from the bad that has occurred here.

Thank You Father, we love You!

Amen, amen!
+

Thank you all for your prayers, I will keep your intentions in my own prayers.

tGette that was an especially beautiful prayer thank you!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal and Guide Ur Children

Your prayers are working! He is in a ‘‘stable condition’’, I’m no doctor but that sounds like good news, the attacker has been arrested. Keep praying, both of them need it!

Praying for this little boy and all those caring for him.

Praying very hard for his survival.

The news has been updated again, he is suffering a pierced lung, however he is likely to make a complete recovery. Thank you all for your prayers.

Almighty and eternal God, you are the everlasting health of those who believe in you. Hear us for this young man, for whom we implore the aid of your tender mercy, that being restored to bodily health, he may give thanks to you in your church. Through Christ our Lord. :crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

praying
grandma glor

Continuing prayers for the boy’s complete recovery.

:gopray:

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.