Boy tries to stab mom for cutting internet access

InJuly, we wrote about the anger that one man had at his Verizon Wireless service. He ended up calling a local Verizon store and threatened to kill all the employees.
Now, we have a story that involves an actual attack and a bizarre ending.

In India, a 15-year-old boy tried to attack his mother with a kitchen knife when she attempted to turn off his computer and take away his smartphone. Thankfully, nobody was hurt as the father came rushing in from another room and subdued the child before any damage was done.
androidauthority.com/boy-tries-stab-mom-cutting-internet-access-523794/

I thought I heard it all. Unbelievable world we live in.

Weird things happen. There was that teenaged girl a little while ago who shot and killed her father for taking away the credit card she had stolen from him, or something like that. I generally assume that these kinds of people suffer from some sort of mental illness, to do things no normal person would even think of doing.

Chinese boy can’t hear his cartoons, cuts high-rise worker’s safety rope.: :eek:

theweek.com/speedreads/index/267342/speedreads-chinese-boy-cant-hear-his-cartoons-cuts-high-rise-workers-safety-rope

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.