Boyfriend going through a difficult time

Please pray for my boyfriend who is going through a hard time right now. He was supposed to graduate this semester but because of one class he might not be able to. He is .09 away from the grade that he needs but his teacher is on the fence about helping him out. Please also pray for his teacher that he may open his heart to my boyfriend's request.

His father is also cutting him off so at the end of this month he will have no income and will be searching for a job to be able to afford basic necessities. There is more going on than just this but it's very complicated to explain. Thank you in advance for all your prayers.

God bless.

[quote="w2bp88, post:1, topic:179301"]
Please pray for my boyfriend who is going through a hard time right now. He was supposed to graduate this semester but because of one class he might not be able to. He is .09 away from the grade that he needs but his teacher is on the fence about helping him out. Please also pray for his teacher that he may open his heart to my boyfriend's request.

His father is also cutting him off so at the end of this month he will have no income and will be searching for a job to be able to afford basic necessities. There is more going on than just this but it's very complicated to explain. Thank you in advance for all your prayers.

God bless.

[/quote]

May the Almighty God protects your boyfriend always
May the light of God surrounds him
May the love of God enfolds him
May the power of God protects him
May the presence of God watches over him
Wherever he is God is

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women and Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus
Holy May, mother of God pray for us, sinners
now and at the hour of our death

Amen

Holy Spirit I entreat You to inspire a change of intention in the souls and minds of w2bp88's boyfriend's teacher and of his father, so that the grade can be favourably reviewed, and This young man won't be thrown in the deep end before he is able to even begin to establish himself.
Please ensure him the opportunities he now needs.

Praying for your boyfriend ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary, Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, may w2bp88's boyfriend get some extra help from his professor with his studies so he can get a passing grade. Help him to work extra hard and to receive the necessary help he needs from his professor. May things work out for him when he graduates and goes searching for a job. May his father be compassionate and help him, if he ever finds himself in dire need. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.