BPAS calls for abortion for any reason, up to birth

The British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS) has launched a campaign to change the law and allow abortion up to birth for any reason.

The campaign wants abortion to be completely decriminalised and calls for the removal of two sections of the 1861 Offences Against the Person Act.

Midwives have come out against it, despite the fact that the Royal College of Midwives (RCM) is listed as being in support.

christian.org.uk/news/bpas-calls-for-abortion-for-any-reason-up-to-birth/

Thanks for the link. I work for St. Coletta of Wisconsin where I provide services to disabled adults. I can tell you that they would rather be here than not. I find the idea of terminating the life of a fetus just because it is known to have a disability similar to Mr. Hitler’s program of euthanasia of the disabled.

This is disgusting. When is the entire world going to wake up to the fact that abortion is intrinsically evil? I hope that someday soon the entire world will acknowledge that abortion is intrinsically evil and then it will be outlawed throughout the world. Unfortunately I fear that there are always going to be people who want it to remain legal. Regardless of whether it’s legal or not, though, it will always be evil and intrinsically so.

From a country with “free” health care…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.