Brazilian artist in the frame assassinating the Pope, the Queen and George Bush

:eek:

I know that art can be anything to anyone, but :eek:.

"Brazilian artist in the frame assassinating the Pope, the Queen and George Bush

A Brazilian artist has provoked outrage by unveiling a series of drawings in which he depicts himself assassinating nine world leaders.

The charcoal drawings by Gil Vicente became a focus of controversy when they went on display at the opening of the Sao Paulo Art Biennial on Saturday.

The former US President George W Bush is shown kneeling on the ground with his wrists bound behind him as Vicente pushes a pistol into his temple. "...

Entire article: telegraph.co.uk/culture/art/art-news/8027019/Brazilian-artist-in-the-frame-assassinating-the-Pope-the-Queen-and-George-Bush.html

Yes, this is just sick. In a way, it reminded me of John Paul 2. But anyway this artist really needs to get out more. I mean seriously??

I am personally turned off by his "art" but I support his right to express himself.

Wow. That is pretty sick. I wonder if he got himself put on any terrorist watch lists with his "art"?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.