BREAKING: Deborah Ramirez Refuses to Testify. Here's Her Response to the Senate Judiciary Committee

BREAKING: Deborah Ramirez Refuses to Testify. Here’s Her Response to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Beth Baumann

Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s second sexual abuse accuser, Deborah Ramirez, will not testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

According to Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA), a member of the Committee, said he spoke with Ramirez. She made it very clear that she gave her story to the press, which can be found in The New Yorker article that was posted late Sunday night, The Washington Times reported.

“Our counsel repeatedly tried to reach him,” Kennedy said. “They finally did reach him, and he said we are not issuing a statement. He said if you want our statement, read the New Yorker.”

I’m just hearing about this, your guess is as good as mine.

Maybe second guessing the clarity of her memory since she would testify under oath.

Do you think any young people are paying attention to how one night of “partying” can ruin your life?

Charity, charity.

I honestly feel bad for her. I think that she probably did attend a drunken dorm party and had some guy either expose himself to her or something similar. And I think she was encouraged to believe that this person was Kavanaugh, especially after the Ford allegation.

So they convinced her to talk to the media but now she is backing out because she knows she really doesn’t know who it was. Just my opinion.

It was so long ago,who knows?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.