Breaking point of my situation

retracted yes this post is inappropriate sorry

Your post is vague and convoluted. However, I would not have asked an 80 year old Sister about sexual disablities. She is not a therapist. As for your father-if you are 56 he is probably around 76 and has no background in therapy-training either… If he uses the term aulteristic it is probably because he knows he can’t solve your problems but wishes the best for you. If you wish to give up-you can, but recognize that some times there isn’t any ‘fix’ to certain emotional or physical problems. We just have to accept the situations and find a workaround and carry on. Life is short so make the very best of it. As I really do not understand your situation you can PM if you wish and I will try to be helpful.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with there. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I’m sorry to have to say this, but all this kind of talk should not be taking place in prayer threads … one can ask for prayers without giving all these kinds of specifics. This poster has done this numerous times.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.