Breast cancer surgeon and I thank you for prayers

Thank you for your prayers for my sister, the breast cancer surgeon who is now in Chemo. She is grateful for your prayers and is doing well. I also need your prayers. Yesterday, I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I will have surgery next week and humbly request you pray that this cancer is contained to the colon and not throughout my body. Of course, whatever is God’s will for me, I will accept. I hope He needs me further to continue to be an example to my wonderful Jewish husband about the beauty of Catholicism and the divinity of Jesus!
I also have five children and four grandchildren. I hope I will be blessed to see them mature and flourish in the love of Jesus. Thank you so much for being here for us. God bless you all.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Mariahjoy & her sister)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

I will remember you, your sister and your family in my prayers.

Prayers for you and your whole family. May God give you the grace to endure these health problems. May He guide the doctors and help them as they treat you. May the cancer be contained and easily treated so that you may live a long life to see your family mature and love in Jesus. St. Luke, intercede for Mariahjoy.

Lord thank You for the successful surgery for Mariahjoy’s sister. Please help her to continue to recover.
Lord please be with Mariahjoy and her husband and family in her own diagnosis of Cancer. Let Your great love and light surround her and her family

**Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. **
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end
. Amen

Praying for you and your family

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praise God and his holy angels for you all. I just got the call that the colon cancer is contained and surgical removal is scheduled for next week. I will say the Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3pm and the rosary at 4pm for you all and thank God for His healing.
We are blessed with our faith and this website. Thank you and God bless you all!

I will share with you your Divine mercy Chaplet and the Rosary, praying for your intention.
God bless you

Tarek, Yes, you are so right! I will have on EWTN in 2 minutes. from 3pm to 4pm with the Daily rosary. Thank you so much. Mariahjoy

I have to thank you Mariahjoy, for inciting me to pray.
God bless you

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amoungst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear MarysGirls,Thank you for your Hail Mary. I just copied your quote from St. Teresa of Avila to my Jewish husband in an e-mail who is beginning to see the beauty of Catholicism. The wisdom of St. Teresa is universally renowned! Thank you for that.
Mariahjoy

Jesus thank You for the successful surgery for Mariahjoy’s sister. Please help her to continue to recover.
Jesus please be with Mariahjoy and her husband and family in her own diagnosis of Cancer. Let Your great love and light surround her and her family

**Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. **
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end
. Amen

Dear Trishie, Thank you for your prayers. Jesus holds you tenderly in His hands and you are very dear to Him. You carry on His work here, and bring hope and consolation to us all. Thank you for being a prayer warrior. God is with you always! Mariahjoy

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
Amen.

Lord God provide health and healing for these your servants in Christ who have done your will always for the betterment of your people throughout the world, Amen.
God Bless you are in my prayers!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
Amen.

Jesus please help Mariah with the pain and discomfort of her illness,
and please help her to feel peace as she approaches next week’s surgery.
Please grant that the surgeon will be very careful and thorough and get all the cancer. Please help Mariah, then, in her recovery to good health.
Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.