bricks

Please pray for bricks of goodness, mercy, and grace according to the Lord's will through Jesus Christ, in my heart, mind, and soul, against all evil, and for the Holy Spirit to continue to guide me in strength and power, even though I still only have baptism of desire, and for my confidence in my Christian faith. Let these bricks form a path into the future which I cannot see right now. I am tired and weak and growing weary.

Give me the faith and courage of Abimalech, Lord, and do not permit me to surrender to false gods.

Lord please pour Your graces and Your mercy upon lynnehelen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Lord please grant lynnehelen's prayers as she asks Your protection and guidance.
Please help her to find the peace and stability, the faith and faithfulness to live in Your Spirit.
Please surround and fill her with Your light and love, as You heal her and carry her into a more blessed future.
Thank You, Lord.

Mother Mary, I commend Lynnehelen to you. Please intercede for her and shower down many graces upon her. May she have faith and cooperate with the graces she has been given. Amen.

I want to scream at the injustice of the world. I am crying. "Cooperate" is a good word but it turns into a bad one where my parents are concerned. There are things I need desperately to discuss with someone but I don't know Who, I have talked to the police, the Department of Homeland Security in Washington, nobdody wants to know, I got tasered the second time I brought it up. The first time, they said, tell them everything you just told us, and put me away. Related to this, for which I could also could get put away as I attempted suicicde over it two years ago, is bug eggs. I don't wash. I can't keep up with the house. I go to places like domestic violence shelters and not-for-profit mental health facilities where you get weird infectious diseases of the skin. And then there's my mother's house, where I think I picked up this present infestation. I have been told that my skin is very sensitive, in other words, yes, these things happen, we don't talk about it, most people don't notice because they're too busy staying active and more or less clean. Science says its "psychological" which is their way of getting off the hook. Agitation does increase your awareness of such critters on your skin. I'm not going to go into the details but I finally caved in and called my mother today after my husband, (who just entered) more or less told me to go bite myself when I tried to get help from him. Gotta go. My parents were involved in the political issue described above, as well as my husband. Gotta go.

I need amnesty from this situation. I haven't been posting about the wastewater backups, a problem which I solved, meanwhile sitting up all night with cellulitis because I wasn't allowed to move my arm and what else can you do? The cleanup wasn't done right because I couldn't afford it and wasn't sure about the status of homeowners insurance, so I am in fear of my own house--bacteria tracked everywhere? possible mold/mildew? I caved in and asked the "family friends" (my husband's allies) for help and since then he and they have been torturing me, a little help, not, quite, enough, a little more help, maybe, we'll, be, back.

I caved in and called my mother today, and don't know whether and how to "cooperate" with this or whether it was sin, under the circumstances. As soon as I said something not glowingly positive about her she turned around and talked to Alex, formerly the enemy. Who knows what's in the works? She informed me "she knows people here." That should be comforting, is this something I should cooperate with? It plays into her power complex.

Husband sleeping here but acting like he doesn't know me, if he wants to he can resort to tactics which i cannot describe without compromising myself. I just don't have the strength. I've been ill for months, and now he's deliberately wearing me down so he can pull More s-h-i-t (that's family lingo) on me. Scared.

Grant your daughter faith and courage, O Lord, and do not permit her to surrender to false gods. Guide her on the right path, and let her find peace. We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.

Our Lady of Mercy, pray for her.
Saint Michael the Archangel, pray for her.
Saint Maximilian Kolbe, pray for her.

+++

PM me if you want someone to talk to. I'll listen to what you have to say, and I may have a suggestion or two which you are free to accept or ignore. I have no qualifications, however, and I'm not online every day, so you might hear from me less often than you like. God bless you and keep you safe.

1) Found amnesty

2) antibiotics working, out of pain from bladder infection. Took a long hot shower. Taping bug eggs to dark blue leather cover of NIV Bible in case someone tries to tell me it's "psychological." If you sit still long enough, things will start to lay eggs on you. It's the process of death.

3) mopped kitchen floor

Blessed be the Name of the Lord. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.