Bring my loving friends back to me

Please pray a Rosary for these people whom I love , but have not contacted me . I have been best friends with all of them and some are my cousins . Yet they have stopped communicating and have become distant . I have tried calling , but they have not been very responsive . Let them open communication and call me today or tomorrow and be loving and caring towards me . I want to reopen our caring , warm relationships . This is for Dagmara , Olivia, Marta , Monika , Renata , Dagmara’s sister , cousin Marco , cousin Lorena . I want that they shall be open and communicative and loving towards me . I love them very much . They have become distant . Please open their heart to be loving and caring towards me . Let them contact me very soon . Thank you for praying the Rosary for my special intention . God Bless you , John

:gopray2: I will pray for understanding for all of your family & friends.

Thank you joyreno for praying for my friends and family to return with an open heart . I know the lord is hearing your Rosary for my intention and your prayers . I greatly appreciate it . Thanks , John

Can do

Mahleh I thank you from my heart . I really appreciate you praying a Rosary for my special intention . I thank you for the Rosary and for your prayers on my behalf and for my friends and family . Thank you very much . I know the lord hears your Rosary as does our Blessed Mother who intercedes on our behalf to our Father . Thanks , God Bless you , John

Praying for you. :gopray2:

Hello Whatevergirl , I thank you for your Rosary for my intentions . I thank you from my heart . I really appreciate you praying a Rosary for my special intention . I thank you for the Rosary and for your prayers on my behalf and for my friends and family . Thank you very much . I know the lord hears your Rosary as does our Blessed Mother who intercedes on our behalf to our Father . I want to mention that June 13 is a special day - St . ANTHONY is honored on this Wed . Thanks for the Rosary for my intentions . , God Bless you , John

You are more than welcome…no thanks needed. :hug1: Mary is truly remarkable. I didn’t always pray the Rosary…just didn’t really know much about the power of it. But, now…wow…asking Mary for help is so humbling…so beautiful…there are literally no words for how I feel when done praying the Rosary.

:gopray2: praying for your families return to you.

:angel1:

God Bless

:harp:

Thank you for praying the rosary for my friends and I and my cousins . I do appreciate the rosary and all prayers for my special intention . Thank you so very much . I appreciate it . Have a blessed week ! / John

Thank you dear Gladys for praying the rosary for my friends and I and my cousins . I do appreciate the rosary and all prayers for my special intention . Thank you so very much . I appreciate it . Have a blessed week ! / John

Thank you dear Whatever girl . I am happy to hear that you have seen the power of the Rosary . Please keep praying the Rosary for my intentions . It is important to me . I thank you again for praying the rosary for my friends and I and my cousins . I do appreciate the rosary and all prayers for my special intention . Thank you so very much . I appreciate it . Have a blessed week ! / John

Praying for your intentions. :gopray:

Thank you Stitch for praying a Rosary for my intentions and for all prayers you are doing to our Father on my behalf . I thank you . Dear Lord and our Blessed Mother hear all the Rosaries for my intention ! Blessed Mother interecede to our Father for my intentions ! Father thank you for answering my prayer! Thank you , in the name of Jesus ! amen . Stitch I thank you and God Bless you ./ John

I pray the Holy Spirit melt the hearts of those you love and bring forth a reconciliation.

Jrabs I thank you for praying the Rosary for my intention and thank you for your wonderful prayer to the holy spirit for my intention . God hears your prayers as does our Blessed Mother as she intercedes for us to our Father . Thank you , keep me in your prayers . Thanks again , John

You are so welcome. It’s odd that your request comes today, as I prayed this morning for me to locate 2 college friends that I have not been in contact with in a few years. If you could kindly say a quick prayer for my friends as well. That I am able to locate them.

The lord does work in mysterious ways , that are truly wonderful ! Yes I will pray for you right now ! Dear Father in heaven , JRABS is searching for two good friends from his college years . I ask you now to have these people contact him or that their information comes up to Jrabs through someone else or another friend . Lord I know you can bring these 2 good friends into Jrabs life now . All things are possible through you dear Lord ! Thank you Father , in the name of Jesus , amen . I am sure that the lord will bless you with a positive answer and reunite your friends to you . Praise God ! Thanks again and keep me in your prayers , have a blessed week ! / John

:signofcross: :getholy:

Zemi thank you for praying the Rosary for my intention . I appreciate you praying for me and my friends to reunite now. It is in the hands of our Blessed Mother and she intercedes for me and the lord will bless my situation in a positive way ! I know it to be true ! Praise God ! Thanks Zemi for praying ! , John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.