Bring my marriage and family back together

My wife said to me she loved me but was no longer in love with me. We have been married for 18 years and have 4 wonderful children. We are now separated and I keep praying the lord will intervene and restore my marriage and allow us to be in love with each other again. But my wife is now living with another man and feel each day the likelyhood of the lord answering my prayer moves further away. I am so lonely without her. I have never stopped loving her although she has been unfaithful to me on more than one occassion. I believe in the miracle of prayer. I am not a perfect man, but i have tried so hard to provide for my wife and our children. I feel everything is slipping away from me and sadly that includes my faith in the lord rescuing me from this nightmare. Please prayer for me and prayer for my marriage. I want her back so much that I don’t want this life anymore if she is not part of it.

Simon, I’m truly sad for the heartbeak you ane gone through and continue to acutely suffer.
God bless you for your faithful love.
May God give you wisdom, strength, and comfort
Some of us can identify with something of your pain and loss as some of us have either been through something like this or our most dear persons have gone through it…so our prayers for you are sincere and deep. It is so painful to be helpless in the situation as everyone has free will, and your wife has chosen as she has. As a priest once wrote to me when I grieved someone’s life choice, “Free-will is a two-edged sword pointed directly at the heart of God.”

I ask God who has the power to touch hearts, if they allow Him, to touch your wife’s heart and mind to know what love really is, and what God desires for her and her family, and that her heart will genuinely turn back to you, never to be unfaithful again.

Of course I will pray for you.

Most holy and afflicted Virgin, Queen of Martyrs, who stood beneath the cross witnessing the agony of the dying Son, look with a mother’s tenderness and poty on me, who kneel before thee, and whom shall I have recourse in my needs and miseries if not to thee, Oh Mother of Mercy! Thou hast drunk so deeply of the chalice of thy Son that thou canst compassionate all of our sorrows. I venerate thy sorriwsm and I place my request with filial confidience in the sanctuary of thy wounded heart (Please help this man keep his family together by brining his wife back into the family)
Present it, I beseech thee on my behalf to Christ, through the merits of His own most sacred Passion and Death, together with thine own sufferings at the foot of the Cross. Through the united efficancy of both thy Son’s sufferings and thy own, obtain the granting of my petition.
Holy Mary, whose soul was pieced by a sword of sorrow at the sight of the Passion of thy divine Son, interceed for me and obtain for me from Jesus this favor, if it be for His honor and glory and for my good.

We ask this through the intercession of St. Joseph, patron of famlies.

Amen.

God Bless!

-Jeanne

I;m sorry Simon for what you are going through right now

Dearest God,

Right now Simon is feeling sad and lost . Please lift these feelings away from him and fill him with Your love. Fill him with Your light. Fill him with trust that Thy help is on the way. Let your light shine in his darkness and penetrate his fearful confusion and guide him into right action.

Dear God, what would you have him know and do to heal his relationship?

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done on earth as it in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us
Do no bring us to the test but deliver us from evil.

Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

For your healing, and for your family

**Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. **
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end**. Amen

Praying my heart out for you!

I am so sorry for your suffering and the suffering of your entire family. I will include you in my prayers today.

**Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. **

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end
. Amen

I ask God who has the power to touch hearts, if she will allow Him to touch your wife’s heart and mind to know what love really is, and what God desires for her and her family, and that her heart will genuinely turn back to you, never to be unfaithful again.

**Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. **
Give us this day our daily bread.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, please pray for us sinners, now,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end**. Amen.

Marriage and Family Relationship

Our God, each new generation of humans is granted freedom to choose eternal life with You as children of God. You made men and women to complement each other, and to share in Your Creation by propagation of their kind from generation to generation.

You created men and women as reciprocally attractive, finding beauty and treasure in the presumed goodness of the cherished other. In their mutual attraction and vulnerability, men and women are led to dedicate themselves to each other. You bless this intimacy of interaction through Your Sacrament of Matrimony, with its safeguards to soul and body in the security of continuing union.

This Sacrament was instituted to ensure that men and women serve Your will in unselfish ministry to each other’s spiritual, mental, emotional needs—so that each is a sacrament of Your love to the other. The welfare of children born of this sacramental union is assured if lived out in love. Love is the basis of our relation to You and to each other.

Our God, please bless married couples with love, faith, hope, forgiveness, and perseverance. Please guard them and their family relationships against selfishness and injustice, against cruelty and abuse, against misunderstanding and insensitivity. Shield them against impurity and promiscuity.

Have mercy on anyone trapped in marriages that lack tenderness and affection. Comfort those who have bitter and critical spouses. Cherish those whose partners do their duty without love. Have pity on those who are controlled by the other’s will or selfish inclinations. Give support to those whose spouses are faithless, and bring forgiveness and constancy into their union.

**Please give grace and assistance to those whose marriage relationships are endangered. Grant them perseverance in mutual compassion and communication. Help them to deal wisely with their problems and to allow sufficient relaxation and humour to restore their ability to cope with pressure and anxiety. Please restore marital relationship with love that overcomes all. **

Our God please be merciful towards the needs and anxieties of husbands, wives and children in married and family life. Give restoration and courage to afflicted and aggrieved partners and children, and patiently heal them and their relationships through the Spirit. Let love mould them in faith, wisdom and maturity.

In their suffering and in their joys let them grow stronger by trusting in Your grace. In daily struggle and mutual service, let them become more Christlike. Support them through easy times and difficult, with the joy, and peace of true Christian living, so that they witness Your gospel to Church and society.

Please forgive all sins against matrimony. Halt the erosion of respect owed to this Sacrament through various forms of non-Sacramental union.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.