British Hostage Beheaded

ISIL claims beheading of British hostage aje.me/1qxHpux

[LIST]
*]ISIS has released another video purporting to show the beheading of a British hostage

*]In video claiming to have killed UK hostage David Haines, same British #ISIS jailor says must pay price for David Cameron arming Kurds

*]ABC: JUST IN: New video appears to show execution of British aid worker David Haines by a self-professed member of ISIS

*]The new Islamic State video appears to be impossible to find the exact location for, although it’s most certainly the hill around Raqqa

*]CBS Richard Engle reporting: Isis beheading video ends with threat to kill another british hostage. First american journalists. Now British aid workers

*]Engle: Sounds like same British accented voice of masked militant in isis beheading video of British hostage.
[/LIST]

David Haines ‘beheading’: ISIS release video claiming to show execution of British hostage
Islamic State militants have released footage claiming to show the beheading of British hostage David Haines.

The aid worker, 44, was captured by ISIS in Syria in March 2013.

The plight of the dad-of-two was revealed when he appeared at the end of a video showing the beheading of US journalist Steven Sotloff earlier this month.

ISIS had threatened to kill Mr Haines if world leaders do not bow to their demands.

Tonight, the extremists posted a new video lasting 2minutes and 30 seconds which appears to show the beheading of David Haines.

At the end of the video, ISIS parade another hostage.

The militants have not responded to any of the family’s attempts to make contact so far, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) said.

Mr Haines was born in East Yorkshire but raised in Perthshire, and before his capture was living in Croatia with his second wife Dragana.

He has a 17-year-old daughter with his first wife Louise, and a four-year-old daughter with Dragana who described him as a “fantastic man and father”.

Mr Haines was taken while working for ACTED, having previously helped people in Libya and South Sudan.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-haines-beheading-isis-release-4256777#ixzz3DEmi4Arl

God bless. My prayers are with his family and Britain.

I think we should pray for these people and not get too wrapped up in the videos. That is what ISIS wants to do - maximize the suffering. Remember the victims as they were in life. And act together, swiftly, to stop this.

Can these films be dated I wonder. I am curious if maybe ISIS has already killed many of these victims and made a whole series of these videos for distribution at desired times.

Absolutely tragic, may be rest in peace, God bless his family.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2754934/ISIS-release-video-claiming-beheading-British-hostage-David-Haines.html

Islamic State extremists have released a video showing the beheading of British captive David Haines.

*The father-of-two, an aid worker, was abducted by militants in Syria last year and appeared at the end of a video showing the beheading of US journalist Steven Sotloff earlier this month.
The Foreign Office was working urgently tonight to verify the contents of the video, in which the hostage says he holds David Cameron and Britain’s foreign policy responsible for his own execution.
The Prime Minister said: 'The murder of David Haines is an act of pure evil. My heart goes out to his family who have shown extraordinary courage and fortitude.
‘We will do everything in our power to hunt down these murderers and ensure they face justice, however long it takes.’

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I agree. We must remember that ultimately Satan is behind this. By watching these videos, even by looking for them, we’re giving in to a very ugly part of our human nature. Our flesh, as St. Paul said, and our flesh wants the sin. Even though we’re disgusted by a beheading, part of us almost likes it. So yes, we should just pray for everyone over there.

I see this very much like Hitler in WW 2. The Nazis had to be stopped, and that meant killing them. These bloodthirsty fanatics have to be killed. At least until they surrender.

More proof that ISIS is a profound evil that must be wiped off the face of the earth.

This is an excellent Website to keep Catholics informed of what is going on in general as well as the Moslem extremists. The one about the statue of Satan is eye popping, or mind blowing.

aleteia.org/en?utm_campaign=NL_en&utm_source=daily_newsletter&utm_medium=mail&utm_content=NL_en-

ISIS is soo lucky that I am not in a position to make military decisions.

…that is all.

For now.

I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps the videos were made weeks ago and they were killed weeks ago also.

This is their way of showing how evil they are.
They are cowards.

Nuclear option is the only solution for them.

Tragic, the forces of evil are conspiring. Prayers are with him.

This shows the foolishness of going over to help them. Our Australian are going over there to help all right along with a fleet of fighter/bombers. Australia has finally been “asked” by Obama’s administration to help even though we have been ready for months. I note the tepid response from American “allies” in the Middle East. I notice only Australia has promised ground troops as far as I am aware. Britain has its own problems with the Scots on their borders but they will come to the party as it is their men being killed now, and their men doing the killing.
In all my life I have never seen such an almost cowardly response from an American administration since they left Vietnam. I say this knowing the outrage that may well bring some excitement to a fairly stagnant CAF at the moment.:cool:

Yes the Obama administration seems to make half hearted attempts at their outrage and strategy.
Australia has always been a strong ally ready to help.
I really liked the man who was your prime minister when Bush was president. I can’t think of his name. I know there were a lot of australians killed in the Bali nightclub bombings but I know Australia knows how dangerous ISIS is.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.