British Woman Vows To Become First Female Jihadist To Kill American Or British Captive

The life of an English woman Jihadist. 8min video.

huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/23/female-jidahist-khadijah-dare_n_5702966.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

I’m afraid I’m not giving the HuffPo advertising revenue. This woman has my prayers.

“Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.”
“I plead with you! Never, ever give up on hope, never doubt, never tire, and never become discouraged. Be not afraid.”
“If He asks much of you, it is because He knows you can give much.”

• St Pope John Paul II

See this thread: British woman vows to become first female to behead western prisoner in Syria

It won’t be long until this sort of thing happens in America due to all our open arms to “diversity”. I suspect Dearborn, MI will be one of the first places.

Catholicism and Christianity has spread through ages despite persecution, and is rapidly increasing in China.

“Act 11:19 The believers were scattered by the persecution that began when Stephen was killed. Some of them went as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus, and Antioch. They told the Good News in these places, but only to Jews.”

I hope someday we will be sending missionaries to spread the Good News to the people of Mosul in Iraq and bring about a Christian revival.

There have definitely been responses to such negative news as this.

uk.news.yahoo.com/london-mosque-fire-muslims-protection-061301463.html#xpTbrK2

I’ve even seen in the USA where people are trying to prevent legally, Mosques being built.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.