British woman vows to become first female to behead western prisoner in Syria

From the Telegraph:

A female jihadist from London has vowed to become the first female to behead a western prisoner in Syria.

Khadijah Dare, who is originally from Lewisham in south east London, took to Twitter to celebrate the brutal murder of American journalist James Foley.

The 22-year-old mother of one, who moved to Syria in 2012 with her Swedish husband and Isil fighter, Abu Bakr, expressed her desire to carry out a similar execution.

Also see: Zee News (India): British jihadist Khadijah Dare vows to become first female to behead western prisoner in Syria

The Mirror (tabloid): I’ll be first female executioner: Briton linked to IS vows to behead British or US prisoner

The Mail (tabloid): A burka and a rifle: The British girl, 22, vowing to be the first woman to kill Westerners

For the record, there was an article out that ISIS would have released Foley in exchange for Madam Al Qaeda, isn’t that that British and light complexioned woman who was involved in the Terror Attack at the Mall in Kenya?? I believe so.

Sad that this has happened in Great Britain, I know the articles have come out that in the last 3 years, the most common child’s name has been … Mohamed or some derivative of that name. I haven’t been over there, some say some areas have quite a few, I know it is written about. I think at times, there is an exaggeration in stating problems. I don’t personally know.

Shows the mentality of the individual, she aspires to be a barbaric murderer cutting innocent peoples heads off. Seems to be a phenomena, and one Isis-evil embrace, they probably can’t wait for such people to arrive to put them to use as I see. And she thinks Allah wants her to cut off peoples heads.

Demonic minds are running rampant.

I think so.

This is going to be an issue as long as this ideology of barbaric murder in Gods name exits. Basically its blasphemy of the worst kind from a religious perspective, fear-murder in Gods name is its calling card. Its pure evil and promoted, acted upon, shouted from the rooftop and in pride.

Non religious the psychosis is so alarming we should question everything being taught in our schools of higher learning today. We now have educated fools from uneducated schools to paraphrase the lyrics of a christian. Teaching a path to this behavior isn’t recommended I would suggest. If everyone embraced this thinking, who in mankind could then show us the way out of the thinking? And back to a religious perspective, we would be talking something morally equivalent to Abraham and his pleads to God.

Unfortunately, being from the UK doesn’t immunise one from being bonkers/an idiot/extremely unpleasant/a psychopath.

I know the articles have come out that in the last 3 years, the most common child’s name has been … Mohamed or some derivative of that name. I haven’t been over there, some say some areas have quite a few, I know it is written about. I think at times, there is an exaggeration in stating problems. I don’t personally know.

It’s because virtually all Muslim boys have Mohammed somewhere in their set of names. If you look at where other Muslim boys’ names are in the name league tables or, even more tellingly, where Muslim girls’ names come in the league tables, the situation is much clearer.

No, that would be Samantha Lewthwaite, the ‘white widow’.

Political correctness will kill us all. I don’t think Britain will ever wake up and the U.S. isn’t much better.

Linus2nd

Well that is incredibly creepy.

I don’t know, this is gutter/carnal minds being justified in the name of God I think? How to present the light of truth for minds like this? This is beyond appalling, scary, & creepy. I’m speechless and sad :frowning:

Agree.

Thank you for both responses.

Exactly. For some reason in the US freedom of speech is only for non-Christians. If Christians in our country speak up its considered Hate speech.

Western media is pushing extremely hard for war on Syria. The public is being carefully spoon fed these nuggets, and is being manipulated into clamoring for war. It’s all so sordid. Expect more and more hatred being fostered. Say what you will, but time will bear me out. Syria is next.

Obviously a disgusting psycohpath/sociopath. :mad:
Doesn’t Twitter have policies? As in, policies against advocating murder and terrorism?

Peace and all Good!!

there is a rapidly increasing number of Muslims here in the UK, both immigrants entering from elsewhere and convertsI’ve known quite a few Catholics-icluding someone from my school who have converted to Islam here

Certainly in my experience, the Muslim Community has congregated to certain places such as London, Birmingham, Bradford, and a substantial Muslim Community in Oxford. There can often be elements of hysteria or exaggeration with such things but there is often also at least some truth as well. See the recent problems in some Birmingham schools for example: theguardian.com/politics/2014/jul/22/schools-face-curbs-extremism-birmingham-trojan-horse-affair

:blessyou:

“There are now more than twice as many British Muslims fighting for Islamic State than there are serving in the British armed forces, according to a British Member of Parliament (MP).”

Link: newsweek.com/twice-many-british-muslims-fighting-isis-armed-forces-265865

Hmm, so they don’t feel like they belong to the place they live? Hasty choice I think.

She will meet her due, somewhere, sometime.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.