Brother in Law Job loss

My wonderful brother in law has lost his job. He and my sister have three beautiful, good children. As upbeat as they are trying to be while counting their blessings, I know they are under tremendous stress.
Please pray for their family and that he be blessed to find another job quickly.

Lord Father bless them…:gopray2:

Praying for them.

Praying for your BIL and family…

I hardly know what to say when someone loses their job. It means so much anxiety and difficulty. Dear Lord please help to bring about good changes that help the ecoonomy and prevent this ongoing loss of jobs.
And please help this husband and father to find work soon.

God bless your family and you.

Praying for all those who are out of work this holiday season.

I will be praying for them. May God Bless them

I am praying for your Brother in Law. I too am on the unemployment list (with no unemployment income)…The economy is so weak and there are so many of us suffering. May God in His mercy help those that are struggling…I will keep you in my prayers…It’s hard to find the right words of comfort except to say that I care!!!
Keeping you in my prayers.
Diane

Lifting them up in prayer!

God Bless!

LORD Jesus
Help ur Son

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

My brother in law has a job interview tomorrow, so I am praying for good news. My sister is trying not to get her hopes up too much, but I belive in God’s will for all of us and will trust in Him.

Praise God…Hoping things go great for him. Diane:byzsoc:

This is happening way too much around here. They will be in my prayers.

Well, still no good news, but please pray for all those out of work. I think especially of those, like my brother in law, who are desperate to work. Their family will be going out of town this week (something long planned before his job loss) and are having a hard time being excited about their trip and seeing family members.

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.