BTS and Catholicism

Okay, I’m a huge K-Pop fan, and I especially love BTS. I read about their belief systems and found most of the members are either non-religious or atheist. I was wondering if there is any way my prayers could reach them. I am concerned for their eternal destination, and I want the best for them. Do prayers for the conversion of specific people work?

A priest once told us that when to inspiration to pray for another person comes to us, it is a gift of God, and we should pray for them
As for results of those prayers…we may perhaps never know on earth.
When we die we may find that our prayers obtain the gift of grace and repentance in the last moments of life of those for whom we prayed.

Amen to your prayers for these people.

Praying for the conversion of sinners specifically for those noted in the original post.

Luke 15:7 NIV
I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

Praying for your intentions.

Yes your prayers will reach them through the mercy of our Lord and Savior. I will offer my prayers for their conversion and repentance of their sins amen .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.