Buffalo seminary?

Does anyone out there have any knowledge about the quality of formation (intellectual, spiritual, etc.) at Christ the King Seminary in Buffalo, NY?

(Full disclosure: I am interested in knowing because I am discerning a vocation to the priesthood and was born in raised in the Diocese of Buffalo, but I am currently not living in that Diocese because of work. If I do eventually enter seminary, I am interested in moving back to Western New York to enter through the Diocese of Buffalo.)

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Here is a link to the Diocese. God Bless you on your journey.

buffalodiocese.org/

May God show you the path he wishes you to follow.

The quality, or lack thereof, of a seminary should not be a marker on the road to discerning a vocation. I understand your worries I really do(I'm off to seminary myself in a few weeks) but going to the local seminary would give you relationships with future brother priests which will be invaluable in the future.

God Bless

The link for Christ the King Seminary in Buffalo is www.cks.edu. The Buffalo Diocese also has a vocations website at www.buffalovocations.org. Both provide a wealth of information. God bless you in your discernment journey.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.