Buglaries in my community

It’s seems that within the last 12 months all my neighbour’s residences have been burglarized. Almost always during day time when children are at school and adults at work. I have been one of the few lucky ones. Besides prayer, I attribute my luck to my constant shift changes and my dog who now stays inside the house.

Since January I have a permanent day shift, thus developing a pattern. My wife will be visiting family for about 3 weeks. The house will be alone during “Burglary Prime Time”.

There’s a saying: “You should always be at peace at your church and at your home.” As my neighbors, I am feeling kind of anxious and paranoid, expecting to find my house burglarized any day. Please add my community: “Valles de Anasco” into your prayers. Thanks.

May the good Lord fill your house with Angels. May God protect you and your neighbours from further crime.
Loving God we ask the reform of those who are wrongfully taking what is not theirs and terrorizing these innocent people.

Angels of God, to whose holy care we are committed by the Divine Mercy: enlighten, defend, and protect this community from all sin and danger.

Visit, we beseech thee, O Lord, this habitation, and drive from it all the snares of the enemy. Let thy holy angels dwell therein to preserve them in peace, and may thy blessing be upon them forever.

And for the conversion of the burglars: Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amonst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying hard.

Praying for your protection …

Pater noster, qui es in cælis,
Father our, Who are in Heaven,

sanctificetur nomen tuum:
may be sanctified name Your:

Adveniat regnum tuum:
May come reign Your:

Fiat voluntas tua sicut in cælo,
may be done will Your just as in heaven,

et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum
and on earth. Bread our daily

da nobis hodie:
give to us today:

Et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
And forgive us debts our,

sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
just as we forgive debtors our.

Et ne nos inducas in tentationem.
And do not us lead into temptation.

Sed libera nos a malo. Amen.
But free us from evil. Amen.

Praying for you and for your community

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.