Bullied from both sides

“I was bullied for being perceived by my male peers as being weak. Then I was bullied for being perceived as being LGBTQ. Then I was bullied for identifying as LGBTQ. Now, I am being bullied for living a chaste life and not identifying as a gay man. And I am being bullied for being a Christian.”

Bullied “Out of the Closet” and (Almost) Bullied Back In.

Very well written. While I don’t believe in SSM, I don’t believe in making people suffer because of their orientations. Peace.

The Beatitudes
…10"Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11"Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12"Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

You will be rewarded.
:tiphat:

This was very well written. More importantly than the LBGTQ issue was the idea of God’s love and how us as humans are called to find forgiveness and peace in all areas

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.