Bully

Good Morning. I am writing to ask you for prayers. My daughter is 12 years old and is in 7th grade. My daughter is experiencing some bully at school that has her really, really scared. There was a situation at school where daughter stepped up to tell the truth and help out some girl and it’s turned into bullying.

Full version of the story is under the Catholic Living/Family Life section of the forum if you want to read it. See below to click on link to story.

Please pray that this bullying stops and that my daughter is not scared to go to school. And that this situation does not interfere with her studies. And that this situation does not cause my daughter to stop coming to me when she has problems. I am afraid this situation might cause her to not trust me with her problems. My daughter has told me that at times she regrets coming to me because she feels when I step in and call the principal things only get worse. Please pray for my daughter to be protected at school and for peace to come upon this situation.

Thanks in advance

Blessings to you…

P.S. Click below to read the story:
Gay/Bisexual Conversation w/12 yr old

Unfortunately, this bullying trend is growing…We have to pray diligently for a quick resolution to this not unrealistic fear of your child. More prayers on the way.

Praying for your daughter and your family.

+JMJTJ+

***Wow; that is scary to think they are confronted with that issue at such a young age (and to have to deal with it at all)! ***
I have such concern for both my Grandsons who are just starting school! :frowning:

You and your daughter will be in my prayers.

*May her Guardian Angel and St Michael, protect her and strengthen her to do the right thing in ALL life’s decisions.

IMHO you did a great job; the only way to stop these things is to confront it head on (as unpleasant as that may be).
You DO (or should) have the back up and protection of the school department.

*May I also suggest that you alert the bus driver if they share transportation. (You may have already done that).

May God also bless you with fortitude, light, and peace in this trial (which WILL pass) +

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen*

Hi Cagrl

You can count on me to pray for your dd.

F+S+HS

Lord Jesus,

Please send to this littleone of yours, your angels to protect and give her the virtue of courage. Remind her in the moments of fear at school that her guardians are interceding for her. Extend your Mercy and Love also to the one who has assaulted her so that she may see the errors of her way and be converted.

Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil, AMEN.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the lord is with thee,
blessed art thou amongst women,
and blesses is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death, AMEN.

Dear Father, please bless this mother and daughter that they may find peace. Please heal the heart and mind of the bully that he/she may mend his/her ways. Please help this daughter continue to find consolation in her mother and to learn to also find it from You. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

:grouphug: Thank you so much each and every one of you. Your prayers have touch my heart. They are beautiful and have brought me to tears.

In Jesus name Father grant that the bullying of this 12 year old girl ends and that she is not afraid to go to school. Grant that this situation does not interfere with her studies. And that this situation does not cause her to stop refrain from coming to her mother when she has problems. Help her to continue to trust, and heal her psychologically. Please grant her daughter protection and peace. Please help and protect all victims of bullying.

Amen!! And thank you!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.