Bullying

Lord, we thank you and ask you to help with the bullying issue, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Thank you again, and Amen.

Jesus please ensure that love and respect triumph in our relationships.
Please help those who tend to bully to recognize deal with those issues within them that give rise to such behavior. Please also give wisdom and courage to anyone who may be affected by bully that they will communicate their problems to those who can help.
Please help them to see that the bully is also a vulnerable and in some way, a damaged person, not a greater person as the bully may believe, so that some detachment is possible and they themselves can find wise ways of successfully countering these negative influences rather than cowering under them.

*Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. *

Bullying is not new like murder is not new.The same way as crime goes up bullying goes up.Laws will never eliminate bullying.Man has to become more moral and just.If man doesn’t want to turn to God the situation will get worse.

:signofcross:
PRAYER TO

**SAINT MICHAEL
THE ARCHANGEL **

**St. Michael the Archangel, **
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness
and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him,
we humbly pray,
and do
**thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, **
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.
[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Dear Blessed Virgin Mary+
. . . Queen of the Angels+
. . . thank you Blessed Holy St. Michael+
. . . Archangel of God+[/RIGHT]

:tiphat:

Peace of Christ,
Alan

Lord, please control the bullying that goes on in the world. Help bullies to repent of their sins and to turn their lives over to you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for the bullied and the bullies

Thank you all for your beautiful prayers. Even now I beieve the Holy Spirit is in charge of the situation. :cool:

Alan

I am praying for all the bullies and their targets.

I just went to a special meeting about this very subject at my children’s school.
It was very informative and I learned a lot.

May the Lord watch over them and guide them in the right direction.
May the Lord help those who are being bullied to speak up so that it may
be stopped so that no one else is bullied.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee Blessed art Thou among women and Blessed
is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at
the hour of our death Amen.:gopray2:

:signofcross:
PRAYER TO

**SAINT MICHAEL
THE ARCHANGEL **

**St. Michael the Archangel, **
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness
and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him,
we humbly pray,
and do
**thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, **
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.
[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
. . . our Sweet Saviour and our Lord+
. . . Prince of Peace+
. . . Almighty God+
. . . We Praise Thy Holy Name+
. . . and Invoke It Against This Dreadful Evil+
:gopray2:

[/RIGHT]

Praying for the bullying to stop …

Dear Lord,

Please pray for my sisters csj sukruthe sobha josmi
my brothers mike and grady, bill, and rick,
and the groms, bev and darren, and don.

Alan

praying for the bullying to stop

May the Lord soften the Hearts of Bullies and fill them with the fire of Christ’s Love

:amen:

Praying hard.

This seems like an epidemic and after hearing another one of these horror stories I felt I should pray here.

huffingtonpost.ca/2011/09/29/mitchell-wilson-suicide-disabled-bullying_n_987070.html?ncid=webmail1

For the repose of the soul of Mitchell Wilson. Eternal rest grant on to him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon Him. May he rest in peace.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, Have mercy on us and on the whole world!

Hail Mary Full of grace

The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death

Amen.

Lord please flood Your blessings upon each person mentioned, and upon Alan.
Please surround them with Your light and love.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.