Burlap to Cashmere - a very enjoyable album to listen to

I listen to many genres of music - classical, big band, jazz, folk, rock, Byzantine Catholic and Orthodox Chant/Music, salsa, cumba, flamenco and so on. I tend to listen to a particular genre for a while and then move on to another one. Lately, I’ve been focused on three artists whose music is somewhat similar - Cat Stevens, Johnny Cash and Burlap to Cashmere. You might be saying to yourself “I know Cat Stevens and I know Johnny Cash but who is this third group”. Yes, Burlap to Cashmere is not as famous as these other two artists but their music is wonderfully interesting to listen to. Its a mixture of folk and rock music with a Mediterranean flare. Anybody who likes to listen to alternate music (other than pop music), I highly recommend this album (and The lead singers solo album “Me Died Blue”)
I brought this up because this forum has a great range of people who have contributed alot of good thoughts and ideas that help me learn about my faith and other important subjects including music. And once again, I would like to hear some of your ideas. I love listening to music and I am always looking for new musicians to listen to. I’ve had my interest peaked in the band Arcade Fire which some of your posts gave good recommendations about. Does anybody know of bands similar to Burlap to Cashmere who play like a flamenco rock and have interesting lyrics (and positive) (The Gypsy Kings kind of sort of have a similar sound). I appreciate any ideas you have. Plus can anybody recommend any folk/rock bands from eastern Europe preferably from Slovakia. Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.