Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

I will say a complete Rosary for the souls of those killed in this terrible accident and for the survivors. :gopray2:

Tragic … I am praying.

Praying for the victims and families.

Jesus please powerfully and tenderly assist all who are suffering as result of this accident

I will include these people in my intentions when I pray the Rosary tonight.

+JMJTJ+

May God have mercy on all who were affected by this tragedy.
They will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I will make a Novena of Rosaries for the souls of those killed in this terrible crash and for the injured survivors and the families of the deceased.:gopray2: :blessyou: :gopray2:

Praying for them.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

For the dead

Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon the. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for their sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on them and on the whole world. Amen

For the surviving,

May God in his infinite mercy and love let his healing mantle cover them with healing grace for mind, body, and spirit, Amen.

With prayers for those who died, the survivors, and their families. - Joe

Praying for all the survivors and all the poor souls who died in that accident.What a tragedy
grandma glor

Lord have Mercy!

O Christ, who alone art our Deliverer, speedily form on hight visit thy suffering servants, delivering them from sickness and bitter pains; raise them up that they might sing to thee and praise thee without ceasing by the prayers of Our Holy Theotokos, O thou who alone lovest mankind! Amen.

~ Orthodox Prayer for the Sick and Suffering

Praying very hard for them!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.