Bush Administration Seeks to Forbid Federal Aid Discrimination against Pro-Life Health Care

By Peter J. SmithWASHINGTON, D.C., July 15, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The Bush Administration has proposed new rules to guarantee that all recipients of federal aid under federal health programs will not discriminate against hiring doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals who have…

Full article…

Wright added that she found it ironical abortion proponents who call themselves “pro-choice” are determined to deny the choice of a doctor to refuse abortion.

“Clearly, abortion advocates do not believe in the ‘right to choose’ if the choice is not to participate in abortion or provide drugs that can take the life of a human being,” said Wright, who pointed out that abortion advocates were attempting to muddle the issue by twisting the HSS definition of abortion.

“When abortion advocates claim this regulation would discourage providing ‘contraception’ it reveals that their definition of ‘contraception’ includes drugs that would cause abortion.”

Correct. According the the “population control” genocide crowd, if you are not in agreement with them, you have no rights. Murder the innocent and let the guilty live :mad:

Hooray for George Bush!

I hope this includes catholic hospitals that do not want to allow abortions in there hospital. It is very clear that pro choice people really are pro abortion and not for choice.

I am this close to switching my party affiliation to Republican this year…

I’ve been wondering why ‘they’ oppose doctors being forced to administer the death penalty via lethal injection on the grounds that this is contrary to a doctors’ raison d’etre while at the same time attempting to force all doctors to kill unborn children.

Something just doesn’t compute here.

I pray this initiative goes ahead.

“When abortion advocates claim this regulation would discourage providing ‘contraception’ it reveals that their definition of ‘contraception’ includes drugs that would cause abortion.”

It also shows that they recognise that the Pill is an abortifacient when it acts in it’s secondary capacity of inhibiting implantation of the embryo, despite all their protestations to the contrary.

Because they think that the execution of murderers is worse than the killing of unborn children. :mad:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.