busting loose

Husband went to jail for domestic violence against son. Hero? He was stopping him from smoking so he could get on plane to grandparents. But he went too far. Then called cops. I showed them my injunction which they have been trying to serve him with, he cajoled and intimidated me into letting him hide here, I didn,t have the heart to make the call to report him. Son safe with grandparents? Grandparents safe with son? Please pray about husband,s dv hearing tomorrow am an injunction hearing on Thurs. Also financial mercies. No internet, using cell. Hooked up with counselor from Project Rachel. Awesome.

Lynnehelen, I can’t pretend to fully understand the problem, but it IS clear that your family needs prayer and guidance.

Lord:

please protect lynnehelen,her husband, son parents and/or in-laws. please, help each of them to appreciate the fact that they are family especially when tempted toward violence. Please, involve authorities (police, jails, courts) only when absolutely necessary. Let them each learn their proper place within the family. and, let lynnehelen get some peace tonight!

Our father
who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day our daily Bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
For Thine is the Kingdom,
The Power,
And the Glory,
Now and Forever,

Amen.

Blessed Mother Mary, please watch over this family.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee
Blesses art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mart Mother of God pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

God, please help Lynn's family who are all in dire need of Your assistance. Have all their problems solved and for them to be free from fear and anxiety. St. Joseph, please pray for them. Hail Mary...

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.