Buying a Rosary

Anyone know of a reputable place online where I can buy plastic rosaries like these:

inhisname.com/images/rosaries/Value/14999_CordRosary.jpg

I don’t know if this is the right forum to post this in but any help would be most appreciated. :slight_smile:

PS. and that ships to Canada

catholicfreeshipping.com/45centrosary.html ~ I’m not sure if they ship to Canada, though. But u can ask. ^.^

This looks perfect! But unfortunately they don’t :frowning: I’ll keep looking

Hmm, that’s weird, I know they ship to other countries outside the U.S… I’m kinda surprised they wouldn’t ship to Canada considering we’re next door neighbors to them so the shipping shouldn’t be that much more… at least, I think, anyway. :confused:

Yes, it’s strange. I might just contact them. On the site they say:

“We’re sorry, but at this time, we do not ship to all countries outside of the USA”

Which could mean that they don’t ship to any countries outside USA, or they only ship to some but not all.

Also, I tried checking out and there are no options for other countries or provinces when you fill that online form.

But strangely at the bottom of the page it says:

“Orders shipped outside of the USA have different shipping rates.”

Very confusing.

Anyway, thanks again for the link.

The letters I send to Canada are now $1.10.

Maybe they are die-hard US Hockey fans? :smiley:

Try e-Bay. They have rosaries of every style and material in all price ranges listed.

:smiley:

Have you tried the following:

www.leafletmissal.com

www.leafletonline.com

www.leafletonline.com

Do a search for cord rosary, they have them.

Your link wouldn’t open for me, but here’s this…
madonnashops.com/Cord_Rosaries.html

What about Autom?

http://www.autom.com/images/store/18db8c4013fac23c/BC900_278_322.jpg

International Customers: Sorry for any inconvenience, but at this time we cannot support website orders that ship to an international address, to place your order please call our International Sales Department at 1-800-976-4218 or 602-232-1814 Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST, or e-mail us at international@autom.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.