CAF Member in Hospital, Still Needs Place to Live

I have been on the phone with jollyoki today and found out she had to go to the ER with heart and breathing problems. The hospital admitted her and is running tests now.

Please pray that the hospital will keep jollyoki for as long as she needs to be there, and will not discharge her prematurely.

Please pray that when jollyoki is released from the hospital that she will have a safe place to live. She’s been staying temporarily with a stranger.

Please pray that jollyoki will find a permanent safe place to live, either with relatives or in her own apartment.

Please pray that jollyoki’s guardian angel will lead her to a social worker who will be a true advocate and do all it takes to help jollyoki.

Please pray that jollyoki will find volunteers who will be able to offer transportation to run crucial errands such as going to the post office to mail the forms to apply for Section 8 HUD housing, and going to the drugstore to pick up prescriptions.

Having spoken with jollyoki over the phone, I feel privileged to know her.

Thank you, prayer warriors, for the kindness of your prayers!

~~ the phoenix

Praying! This seems to be an especially sad situation.

Praying…praying…

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Praying for jollyoki and her situation now.

Praying for jollyoki that the Lord will bless her in every way.

God bless

+JMJTJ+

She will be in my prayers; please relay our best wishes to her.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Amen to all your prayers for jollyoki.

Holy Spirit please bring into her life all who, and all that, which will give her a comfortable and blessed life. Jesus who had “nowhere to lay” your head, please care for her needs.

Dear Prayer Warriors

**dixieeagle, vester444, betra2000, pyropam, Prayerjohn, Gail OCDS, **and Trishie:

Thank you SO MUCH for the help of your prayers! I will in turn remember you in mine, and I will also relay your kindness to jollyoki as best as I am able. Your prayer support will mean so much to her.

I will do my best to provide you with updates.

Meanwhile, praying remains CRUCIAL at this time.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’m sill praying and will remember her in my rosary.

God bless

Prayers ascending for her.:gopray2:

Praying for you.
grandma glor

prayers promised

I am praying very very hard for her, and I will remember her in my rosary tonight.

She is still in my prayer…

Thank you Phoenix for the updated

If you’ve been following jollyoki’s prayer thread, “Need Own Apt”, you’ll know that she is now out of the hospital and right now has a roof over her head. Urgent prayers are still necessary so that she can find a more permanent shelter, and improved health.

To CB Catholic, grandma glor, Deacon Ed B, lisa238, and wina:

I have added your names to the list of all the other participants in this thread and have prayed in gratitude for you Sunday night in the Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Chapel.

:blessyou:

~~ the phoenix

I will be praying as well I have been in similar circumstances and God has blessed me with a good home now. I will be offering the divine mercy chaplet for her tomorrow.

I prayed for her at Mass this morning!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.