Caitlyn Jenner Experienced ‘Sex Change Regret,’ Might De-Transition, Biographer Says

sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Caitlyn-Jenner-Experienced-Sex-Change-7462964.php

Uh no, Bruce is just coming to the realization changing his body into something else, is not suddenly going to change whats on the inside, all that depression is still there. He is not dealing with it in the right way.

People like him try and try to fill ‘that empty spot in their lives’ where God is supposed to go, with all kinds of garbage and wonder why they are never happy? lol

It is something to pray for…

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Man, this is going to annoy the “social justice warriors” incredibly. :stuck_out_tongue:

On a more serious note, prayers for Bruce. :slight_smile:

I will pray that he/she is happy. I will not pray for her to committ suicide.

Who said anything about praying that someone commit suicide??!!

Prayers out for Bruce and all others suffering such emotional difficulties.

Man if a issue effects an “un natural” person you just cant take it seriously. Well buddy I hate to tell you that I am a truly pro life. I believe that life outside the womb matters even if they are transgender whom you seem to despise.

Ignore him, he’s making provocative posts like this on several transgendered threads. I’ve reported them. :stuck_out_tongue:

try to fill ‘that empty spot in their lives’ where God is supposed to go, with all kinds of garbage and wonder why they are never happy? lol

There’s really nothing there worth LOLing about.

Me too but I am not making the connection about anybody despising transgender people?

Agreed. It’s not an occasion for schadenfreude. This man needs our prayers. :o

I deleted my post. Those types of comments will not happen again.

:thumbsup:

And honestly, I appreciate your wish for mercy. I don’the think I (or any of the other posters here) are trying to express any sort of hatred to those suffering from GID.

Is there a chance I will get Banned?

I think this may be a real grace for him, because he is realizing (I hope) what he has done to himself and he could be an example to others with similar struggles as he himself has been through, not to go down that same path.

At the same time, I think this can be a real danger too, as he mustn’t despair, which can happen among the media life with all the bad advice that goes with it.

I will say a prayer for him.

God Bless

Thank you for reading
Josh

Not a moderator, so I’ll take the 5th here. :slight_smile:

If you deleted it, then I don’t know whether the moderators will be able to see it, if they can, I think they may see you deleted it and simply private message you with a warning and if they don’t realize you have already deleted, they might private message you with an infraction and then you can respond to the private message with something like “my apologies and I deleted it”

So I think you may be okay with all the scenarios I can envisage.

Anyway, don’t fret about it. “Jesus I Trust in You”

God Bless You

Thank you for reading
Josh

My heart goes out to those people with gender identity issues. I have no idea if they are the result of DNA, mental or other issues. All I can see is the sadness, self-doubt and despair many experience. However, I am against the “cause” that sees transgender issues as a way of demanding rights and encouraging the youth to consider their sexuality at a time of hormonal variation such as puberty or even younger. May God in His mercy grant them peace and wholeness and may we avoid judgment on matters not fully understood.

Well I hope the story is true and not just another publicity stunt…if true then yes he needs our prayers…one question though…how could he “re-transition” back into a man if he had a sex change operation…that doesn’t seem possible does it??

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.