California: 2 Charged with Voter Fraud, Allegedly Submitted Registration Applications on Behalf of Thousands of Homeless

"Additionally, Montenegro allegedly falsified, “names, addresses and signatures on nomination papers under penalty of perjury to run for mayor in the city of Hawthorne.”"

California: 2 Charged with Voter Fraud, Allegedly Submitted Registration Applications on Behalf of Homeless

Encampment of homeless (Apu Gomes / AFP / Getty)

Apu Gomes / AFP / Getty

JOSHUA CAPLAN

17 Nov 2020.

Two individuals have been charged with multiple counts of voter fraud after allegedly submitting fraudulent voter registration applications on behalf of homeless people, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.

NBC 4 reports . . .

. . . Montenegro submitted over 8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications between July and October of this year, according to the district attorney’s office. Additionally, Montenegro allegedly falsified, “names, addresses and signatures on nomination papers under penalty of perjury to run for mayor in the city of Hawthorne.”

The matter remains under investigation, reports NBC 4.

Read the full criminal complaint here.

2 Likes

Thousands of votes, I heard about this. Wow.

1 Like

Thousands of registrations, not votes.

Victoria33 . . .

Thousands of votes, I heard about this. Wow.

Victoria33. Why in the world would anyone think that these guys who would carry out thousands of illegal registrations would take advantage of this to “vote” too?

Why these are good guys!

They know it would be next to impossible to prove voter fraud too, so of course these dishonest guys just would not bring themselves to this!

Too low. Even for the bad guys.

We better chalk this up to more “irregularities” instead of “fraud”. :wink:

To the serious readers (like Victoria33 and others). Voter fraud has obviously been rampant, systemic, on a wide and large magnitude, and now institutionalized via computers too this election.

The self-destructive national leftists will like this cheating because that’s the only way they can win.

We all saw the Trump leads before the vote counting was inexplicably “shut down” in those swing states all coincidentally at the same time.

Fortunately the voting resumes several hours later and by golly, Trump now just happened to be losing in virtually all of those states!

Mere coincidence undoubtedly.

This must stop.

4 Likes

Thank you for stating this. Did you notice how the media tried to claim it was Trump who asked for the counting to be shut down? The disinformation is so naked that is almost on soviet levels.

The German word Luegenpresse comes to mind.

1 Like

This?

1 Like

That is a subsequent event.

Five battleground states in which Trump was winning the count abruptly and simultaneously stopped counting for no apparent reason.

Then they resumed: the suspicion is that the break was to allow them to ship in a shedload of fraudulent new votes. When they then resumed, it was only natural for Trump this time to demand the process stop because the circumstances were now so suspicious.

1 Like

Which states?

What is meant by “stopped”? My county stopped counting one day around midnight but then resumed later on. Though they only released results once a day. It had no visible effect to the outsiders.

Is the “suspicion” speculation? One doesn’t need to be engaged in any wrongdoing for another to have a suspicion. That can be the product of one’s imagination.

Someone might think this because they didn’t read the article that states the applications were immediately flagged as fraudulent and no one was registered/no ballots were issued.

1 Like

The district attorney’s office says Montenegro submitted more than 8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications between July and October 2020. He’s also accused of " falsifying names, addresses and signatures on nomination papers under penalty of perjury to run for mayor in the city of Hawthorne ."

8000 is quite a few votes.

In this case the total is 0 votes.

1 Like

Only because they got caught before they got the votes into the system.

1 Like

Yes, it’s almost like our voting systems are effective. Probably why the Trump attorneys have have to admit there’s no widespread fraud when they’re under oath.

1 Like

Maximian. . .

Thank you for stating this. Did you notice how the media tried to claim it was Trump who asked for the counting to be shut down? The disinformation is so naked that is almost on soviet levels.

Trump did not want NEW after-election “votes” counted.

They would be AFTER the election and another source of potential easy fraud.

Judges were changing postmark requirements with no authority to do so. This occurred in PA.

If you stayed up late, and saw Trump speak on election night like I did, you saw Trump ask WHY the vote count just stopped!

And in multiple states.

He was very concerned about fraud apparently.

I was too. (Even with Trump ahead by 600,000 votes or so in PA that I saw, I was quite concerned by what these people reveal about themselves and their lust for power, just for powers sake).

A vote-count-stop? In multiple states? All in swing states? All at the same time?

It is quite evident fraud or a hem, “voting irregularities” occurred on a massive scale.

It was no accident that when the vote count got shut down in multiple states for several hours (which I directly SAW Trump complain about in real time) and then they “resumed” several hours later, with Tump now behind, there was something big-time that was wrong.

Maximian. You and many other aware-Americans know there is something dramatically wrong here too.

I think even the leftists know deep down inside, but when the ends justify the means . . . Then it’s all OK to them.

So they are willing to sit by quietly and in essence help destroy our own democratic form of vote.

It is self-destructive. As the country continues to incrementally self-destruct, they will lack the self-awareness to see WHY.

Even now social media Giants are silencing conservative voices.

The media (msm) continues to hide stories from us.

And in their envy, many of the leftists have laid plans of MORE vindictiveness against conservatives. (I have been posting those stories for weeks, but they have picked up considerably since the election when they think they now have the upper hand. They may be right.)

I prayed to our Lord Jesus tonight at Adoration and Mass.

Pray. Pray. Pray.

People who have no compunction over murdering inconvenient innocent babies, if they have enough power, certainly will continue this destructive pattern against adult good people too here in America.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.