CALIFORNIA is burning

Dear CAF… Please pray for the people in California… and for the brave fire, rescue and police teams… who are working together, to save neighborhoods.

To the best of my knowledge, there has been no loss of life. But they need our prayers. Thank you and God bless.

cbs2.com/kcal/

i’m praying! the fire is about a half an hour from my brother and his family live. mom spoke to my darling sil today. mom said that dana said that they could smell the smoke from where they live.

OH boy, that’s not good!
That the fires be put out. Lord hear our prayer
For the safety of all involved, i.e. firemen, national guardsmen, laymen and women…
Lord hear our prayer.
For the rain that it soak gently the hills in California, so as to aid in the putting out of the wildfires, Lord hear our prayer

Lord we ask for your protection and aid to everyone involved in the wildfires in CA. That you remain steadfast in your aid and protetion from harm for all, Amen.

may the rain extinguish the fires ciecie…I am praying for everyones best outcome.
mary1173:)

i’m praying for them!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Death of two firemen I heard, may God have mercy on their souls and their families.
There are some horribly familiar pictures in our Australian papers of the California wildfires. Our deep sympathy and prayer for all in the path of the fires, and all who are fighting them.

Australians know what it’s like to have bush fires burning out of control and we sympathize every year when we hear of the fires in California and elsewhere. I’m saying a Pater Noster, Ave Maria, Oratio Fatimae and a Gloria Patri for California.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To thee do we come; before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

Thank you, dear brothers and sisters. Most of my family is in California. :frowning: Very worried about them. And ALL California residents. My heart goes out to the brave firefighters and their families.

My sister said they had to wear masks to breathe. The smoke was so strong, and ashes drifting through the air. Their homes are safe, for now.

:gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.