Callie

Father I ask for you hand to touch everyone that is near or with Callie at this moment. All the doctors and any medical persons to be filled with the grace that comes from only You. At 10 this child is scared and hurting. Her parents are terrified with just the word leukemia being a consideration. Help them to find the problem, know where to look and to see with a clarity that can only come from Your will. Please Father if it be your will pass this from this child and hold them all close as this process unfolds. Help Callie be willingly accepting of the “help” they are trying to offer her. Take her fear Father, remove it with your graces. Surround her Father with your prescience, hold her so close Father she can feel You and know. Take Melissa and Keith Father lovingly in your arms and support them as parents. I know you hurt Father for us and I know Your will is what we ask for ALWAYS. I am asking for healing, I am asking for comfort but really Father I know you will be standing with us all at this time. Your will Father and whatever that form shall take help us to stand with it Father and hold on to Your mercy and grace to see everyone through this time.

As I ask in Jesus your Son’s name,
AMEN:signofcross:

Thank you Father, the leukemia diagnosis is negative, now Father I ask for your continual support and mercies to surround the doctors working on her case. Surround them with the knowledge that will ease Callie and her parents and work wit them to find a way to treat and help this little girl. Everything we have is from you Father, help us to remember and hold tight to that during times of confusion. Your will Father is what we ask and hold on to for You will surround us with your love of that I’m sure. When we don’t know what to say or ask life our heavy hearts and hold on tighter Father.

In Jesus’ name
Amen:signofcross:

Hail mary full of grace
the lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among
women and blessed is the
fruit of thy womb jesus. Holy
mary mother of god pray
for us sinners now and at
the hour of our death.

Amen

Lord, please heal Callie in accordance with your holy and perfect will and help her to get the proper diagnosis. Grant comfort and strength to her and her parents. Help them to carry their crosses patiently and lovingly, and protect them from all harm. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Father, for sake of Your beloved Son and His holy Mother, please grant this prayer

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Praying my heart out for precious Callie.

I will pray a rosary for Callie, her family, and all the medical personnel charged with her care. God bless :slight_smile:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.