Calling on brothers and sisters for prayer?

Dear friends and brothers and sisters, please pray for a woman I know at my work. Her three year old child wandered off over the weekend, and he was found dead in a pool he fell into and drowned. She is devistated and even sedated on medacine right now. She is a non-practicing protestant but I forget what denomination, but I feel so bad for her. I can not even imagine what that must be like. Please pray that God will heal her and even lead her to Him so she can see there is hope in this cruel world. Thank you all for your support, your brother Jason.

I’de rather have a heart of compassion than the mind of a genuiess
God give you peace.

[quote=J.W.B.]Dear friends and brothers and sisters, please pray for a woman I know at my work. Her three year old child wandered off over the weekend, and he was found dead in a pool he fell into and drowned. She is devistated and even sedated on medacine right now. She is a non-practicing protestant but I forget what denomination, but I feel so bad for her. I can not even imagine what that must be like. Please pray that God will heal her and even lead her to Him so she can see there is hope in this cruel world. Thank you all for your support, your brother Jason.

I’de rather have a heart of compassion than the mind of a genuiess
God give you peace.
[/quote]

Could you give me a first name so that I can out her on the prayer list?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.