Can a Catholic and a Jew be married in a non-church setting?

Recently my niece who is a practicing Catholic and who has attended Catholic schools and colleges for 17 years is engaged to a Jew. He has agreed that future children will be raised Catholic but refuses to be married in a Catholic Church but has agreed to be married by a Catholic priest in a non-church setting such as on a beach or at a country club.

I understand that an approved marriage by the Archdiocese between a Catholic and a Jew is referred to as “diversity of cult” if the both parties agree to raise and educate future children as Roman Catholics.

My question is can a Catholic priest from my niece’s parish marry her Jewish partner on a ocean beach outside of their parish which is under the jurisdiction of another Archbishop in another state? Regards Matthew

The following links should help answer your question. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:**

Can a Catholic wedding be performed outside of the church building?
What about an outdoor wedding?
Can a Catholic wedding take place in a garden?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.