Can a Catholic wedding be held outdoors?

My daughter, for as long as I can remember, has wanted to be married in the provincial park where we spend our summer vacations camping. There is an amphitheater in the park in which mass is celebrated by the catholic priest from the neighboring town every Week to anyone who wishes to attend. We always attend when we are camping. It is very scenic set in total natural surroundings. Sometimes deer or other wildlife wander through. My uncle is a Monsignor and would love to marry her but tells us that since it is not primarily a “house of God”, he can not marry her there. Is there any rationale to support his reasoning? Are there any loopholes that would allow her to be married there in a traditional catholic mass? I feel if it is not possible to have a catholic wedding, she will marry there regardless. I would greatly appreciate your response. Thank you.

The following links should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s rules on outdoor weddings. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]Can a Catholic wedding be performed outside of the church building?
*]What about an outdoor wedding?
*]Can a Catholic wedding take place in a garden?
*]Can a priest perform a wedding ceremony outdoors?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.