Can a civilian post an apologetics internet page?

Can a civilian post an apologetics internet page??
Yes.
No.
I better left that to the priests.
I dont know.

Karl Keating is a “civilian.”

Please In The Poll It Must Read “apologetics” Not Apologist, Sorry Finger Error

Every apologist’s website I’ve seen on the net has been by a civilian.

Karl Keating has one of the biggest apologetics pages on the internet here www.catholic.com , and to my knowledge he is not in the military, not sure if he ever was. But I know Tim Staples was at one time in the U.S. Marine Corps, and has recently been enlisted on the Catholic Answers apologetics team, semper fi. :thumbsup:

Though I know you meant to say someone who was not a priest or nun, by your use of the term “civilian”, which is rather cute and in that light makes considerable sense. But the proper word to use would be “layperson”.:wink:

[quote=Catholic29]Karl Keating has one of the biggest apologetics pages on the internet here www.catholic.com , and to my knowledge he is not in the military, not sure if he ever was. But I know Tim Staples was at one time in the U.S. Marine Corps, and has recently been enlisted on the Catholic Answers apologetics team, semper fi. :thumbsup:

Though I know you meant to say someone who was not a priest or nun, by your use of the term “civilian”, which is rather cute and in that light makes considerable sense. But the proper word to use would be “layperson”.:wink:
[/quote]

catholic29:

sorry for quoting you without writing something, i dont quite get it (1st time i use the quote) and YOU RE RIGHR IS LAYPERSON, (MY ENGLISH IS SOMETIMES SLIPERY, HAHAHA YOU GET THE IDEA)

thanks again

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.