Can an Anglican receive Catholic sacraments?

Is there any scenario in which an Anglican can receive Catholic sacraments? My wife is Anglican but believes what the Catholic Church teaches. She often attends Mass with me but is, for reasons known only to her, reluctant to convert to Catholicism. I suspect it has a lot to do with the fact that her 93 year old mother is Baptist and my wife thinks it would be “too much” at this late age.

The only exception for non-Catholics who share our beliefs in the sacraments to receive Catholic sacraments would be if they are in danger of death or totally without access to their a minister of their own faith community.

Code of Canon Law:

Can. 844 §4. If the danger of death is present or if, in the judgment of the diocesan bishop or conference of bishops, some other grave necessity urges it, Catholic ministers
administer these same sacraments licitly also to other Christians not having full communion with the Catholic Church, who cannot approach a minister of their own community and who seek such on their own accord, provided that they manifest Catholic faith in respect to these sacraments and are properly disposed.

Directory for the Application of Principles and Norms on Ecumenism:

1. The conditions under which a Catholic minister may administer the sacraments of the Eucharist, of penance and of the anointing of the sick to a baptized person who may be found in the circumstances given above (n. 130) are that the person be unable to have recourse for the sacrament desired to a minister of his or her own Church or ecclesial Community, ask for the sacrament of his or her own initiative, manifest Catholic faith in this sacrament and be properly disposed.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.