Can anyone help me remember a video I saw in Catholic High School 14 years ago?

Ok - I know this might sound really vague and/or stupid, but…

Around 1996-97, in my junior year at high school (I went to a Catholic High School), we had a “religious studies” class in addition to English, History, Calculus, what have you.

The teacher would occasionally bring in videos that we’d watch about various topics, but the one to which I’m referring was about Marian apparitions, and [don’t laugh] I remember the video was narrated by Ricardo Montalban [from Fantasy Island]. Anyway, I don’t have much else information, but here’s where it gets interesting (for me at least).

I remember DISTINCTLY in this video a prediction was made that in a few years (so, in 2000, 2001, maybe 02 or 03, don’t remember exactly) something big was going to happen that would draw many new believers to the faith, and this event was specifically described as “something everyone in the world would see, but no one could touch” or something like this.

Anyway, I just figured I’d ask here - I sort of forgot about this movie in the years since and then remembered years later. I’ve been trying to find the movie on Google, but to no avail.

Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

Thanks for the help!

God Bless!

youtube.com/user/TheWorkOfGod

I think Apollos and have found the same video:

Marian Apparitions of the 20th Century: A Message of Urgency
amazon.com/Marian-Apparitions-20th-Twentieth-Century/dp/1880479001/ref=sr_1_2?s=gateway&ie=UTF8&qid=1284965027&sr=8-2

Here is the intro segment:
youtube.com/watch?v=LqANIFU6Zuw

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.