Can anyone recommend a good Catholic Devo app for an iPhone?

There seem to be lots to chose from and I’d only like one for my phone. A daily uplift w/ verse or prayer is what I’m looking for. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Gee, I didn't even know Devo were Catholic. I thought they were connected to the Church of the Sub-Genius or something. :)

Sorry, I am old enough that Devo means the music group, and I hate pointless abbreviations. :) I hope there are no hard feelings. :blush:

I don't have an iPhone, but to try to make up for my joke I did find these links:

catholicism.about.com/od/thechurchintheworld/ss/2011-About-Com-Catholicism-Readers-Choice-Awards-Finalists_8.htm

americamagazine.org/content/culture.cfm?cultureid=175

--Jen

I love iPieta. EVERYTHING is in there, Mass readings, prayers I didn't even know existed, Catechisms, the entire Bible-and a calendar for both the EF and the OF.

I'm partial to iMissal and IBreviary TS.

I also use iBreviary. In fact, I'm glad you asked because I had recently reformatted my iPhone and iForgot to put iBreviary back on iT. :)

There is another one for iPhone called "3 Minute Retreat" by LoyolaPress. It's good for a quick morning-coffee devotion. I think it's $3.99 or $1.99 but it's worth it. :thumbsup:

God bless!

I use Laudate. It's free, has an interactive Rosary, Liturgy of the Hours, general prayers, daily readings, Stations of the Cross, and so much more!

[quote="Seeker1961, post:3, topic:302385"]
I love iPieta. EVERYTHING is in there, Mass readings, prayers I didn't even know existed, Catechisms, the entire Bible-and a calendar for both the EF and the OF.

[/quote]

I love it too. The majority of my top spiritual books are on it. No more lugging around books in my purse!

Thank you everyone! I'll check them out! I knew I could get good suggestions here. :thumbsup:

God bless you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.