Can anyone recommend a good Youtube video for "Here I am Lord"

Hey everyone! I am looking for a good traditional version of “Here I am Lord”. I would prefer one performed with a pipe organ. All the ones I have found have horrible voices, talking before the music starts, or something else. I did find one good sounding one but in one of the scenes it looked like a “rock mass” or something! :eek::sad_yes: Also, there was another one that I used to enjoy but was forced to unsubscribe from someone’s channel when I realized this person was totally pro-gay “rights”. :mad: This person had tons of good traditional music on their channel but I refuse to watch a so called “Catholic” channel that advocates for gay “marriage” and such! :mad:

Please help!

If you all know of any channels that are orthodox and have good traditional hymns and such, I’d GREATLY appreciate it! This stuff is next to impossible to find on Youtube! :frowning:

This is pretty

Not sure if the poster fits your requirements (didn't research)

I like the photos in This one

[quote="Holly3278, post:1, topic:218560"]
Hey everyone! I am looking for a good traditional version of "Here I am Lord". I would prefer one performed with a pipe organ.

[/quote]

My favorite rendition is not with organ piano or guitar but compound bow: youtube.com/watch?v=47iCOa9Jp7A

So... You can't listen to the beautiful traditional music on a persons channel... Because the person who uploads it supports gay rights?

Also, "rock mass" in the video, lol whut?
What do the clips in the video even have TO DO with the music itself?
Is that really a reason why you can't listen to the music? :(

[quote="Apollos, post:3, topic:218560"]
My favorite rendition is not with organ piano or guitar but compound bow: youtube.com/watch?v=47iCOa9Jp7A

[/quote]

No offense but that is totally not what I was looking for. :rolleyes:

[quote="Suni_Moon, post:4, topic:218560"]
So... You can't listen to the beautiful traditional music on a persons channel... Because the person who uploads it supports gay rights?

Also, "rock mass" in the video, lol whut?
What do the clips in the video even have TO DO with the music itself? :(

[/quote]

I'll try to explain. If I look at such videos, I am giving those users more views and hence, more publicity on Youtube. Therefore, I don't want to do that. By doing so, I am indirectly supporting grave immorality which is something I refuse to do.

Also, I hope that no one takes this the wrong way but I’d rather get the good video first and once that is over, then we can debate the issue. :thumbsup:

You could always make one... That would take some quality photos, and loading your fave version...

Photoshop has a video program. Office works has one too... SUPER easy!

[quote="Apollos, post:3, topic:218560"]

[/quote]

I have a feeling you attached something you didn't mean too...

It’s supposed to be a statement about modern liturgical music…

Yeah, unfortunately I don’t yet have the money to buy Photoshop. I will try to get it this Christmas though but it certainly won’t be Photoshop Pro! :o I can’t afford nearly a thousand dollars for photo editing software! As much as I’d love to have it, I think the one for consumers will suffice! ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I don’t know how to acquire my favorite version of the song without violating copyright.

I wasn’t really sure about that myself. I mean, he did mention something about a compound bow and the people in the video were bow hunting for foxes right?

I’m not sure I understand what kind of statement you were trying to make Apollos. Would you please explain? Sorry, I’m still waking up. :o

I really don’t like the work of The St Louis Jesuits (Dan Schutte et al.). If you have to explain the joke…

LOL… then I guess it wasn’t a very good one. I totally thought you just attached the last thing you cut and paste…

Holly… you don’t need Pro… I don’t have Pro…

But you might check your current Office Products… there is a movie maker… perhaps on your desk top right now… it’s failry intuitive.

Have you used pandora.com for listening to your favorite types of music for free? Legally! No video… But you can listen to just about anything! Have it open on one tab, and listen, while you work on another tab!

The second one is totally awesome! Thanks! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.