Can Catholics use homeopathy and yoga?

I have had two “catholic” and opposing responses to the question of whether it is ok for Catholics to use Homeopathy. A priest who prays regularly with those heavily involved in the New Age movement says they are of the occult and should be renounced and thrown out or burned. The other Catholic responses I’ve heard are that Mother Theresa used them regularly in her hospitals, as did John Paul II. That they are safe and effective.
Same problem with Yoga. Some say it’s ok as long as you don’t enter into the spiritual dimension while others say that each pose is a form of prayer and reverence to a Hindu God and Catholics should absolutely avoid it.
I would really be grateful to have the official Catholic response to both of these questions so I can move on and pass on the truth.
Thank you so very much and may God richly bless you all.

The following links should help answer your question about homeopathy. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

Can Catholics use homeopathy?

Are herbal medicines okay?
Can Catholics practice yoga?
Is Yoga contrary to our faith?
Is it possible to “baptize” yoga?
Learn to Discern: Christian or New Age?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.