Can everyone pray for my sister!

About 13 years ago two of my oldest sisters were brainwashed by a cult.
After six months into it one of my sisters were released…from this day on she is still healing from this tragedy. But we have her back she is herself. My oldest sister is still amongst the liars who are brainwashing her…I have an uncle, aunty and cousins whom are also involved with this satanic cult…I haven’t seen my sister in about 10 years…She thinks my family is evil that we are the liars that we are the ones brainwashed…my family aches…Our sister is gone…it is like a death…but worse because she still roames this earth but her mind in a satin clouded reality…
PLEASE PRAY SHE WILL COME BACK TO GOD,SHE WILL COME BACK TO US…

Dear Lord Jesus I love you please heal my sisters mind. Please free her from the traps of Satan. Please protect those who pray for her.
Please bless those who have ruined her life and so many others that they will see the error of their ways and stop their work for Satan. Please Heal those who are involved with cults and please help families and friends whom have loved ones taken by cults.
In your precious name Jesus I know this will be done!
AMEN.

Certainly I will pray for her and for you.

Of course I will Pray for her.
Jesus please reach out to your daughter. Show her what love is as only you can do.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.