Can gift of holy spirit be renewed through holy eucharist?

I wonder about holy eucharist because I have faith problem with current bad holy spirit I have. What I wonder about holy eucharist is if gift of holy eucharist can be renewed through holy eucharist.

[quote="poplove1983, post:1, topic:311444"]
I wonder about holy eucharist because I have faith problem with current bad holy spirit I have. What I wonder about holy eucharist is if gift of holy eucharist can be renewed through holy eucharist.

[/quote]

I would strongly suggest that you aproach a priest eith in the confessional or in person and he can relieve you of your doubts. Remember, a priest has heard everything.

God bless you now

I don’t know what you mean by bad Holy Spirit if you mean if you have done something that needs to be confessed. Then of course talk it over with your priest. He will be very open and understanding to your concerns. Your last sentence is quite interesting. If you will permit I will like to give this illustration to you. When you were born there is a cup with your name on it. There is another cup full to the top with water and it is the same size as the one which has your name on it. When you are baptise about one fifth of the cup full of water is poured into the one which has your name on it. This signifies that you have now 20% of the fullness of the Holy Spirit residing in you. When you are confirmed an addtional one fifth of that cup of water is given to you to signify an additional 20% deposit of the Holy Spirit. These two great Sacraments have given you a great head start for you have now 40% of the fullness of the Holy Spirit residing in you. Where then are you to receive the necessary 60% to receive the 100% fullness God wants you to have. It is here at the Eucharist where we receive more deposits of the Holy Spirit. So in effect a little bit of that water from that initial cup goes into you thus increasing the presence of the Holy Spirit everytme you receive. When we receive Jesus in Holy Communion He will always deposit another portion of the Holy Spirit in you. The Eucharist becomes for you that place where you can receive more Deposits of God. The more you go so the more portions you receive and that cup which was full of water will eventually be empty and reside totally in you. That is how we can receive this fullness by whch we are called to receive.

It is also necessary when you are of age to work with what God has given to you and keeps giving to you. God expects you to do something with all those deposits of the Holy Spirit that is in you. By cooperating with Him you can also increase these Depoits when you practice what God has done for you. This means you are to give out what the Church calls the three degrees of Mercy. The three degrees of Mercy is done through prayers, deeds and words. These can also increase the Holy Spirit in you in porportion to what you give out. Your work and sacrifice can work with His Work and Sacrifice to make the Holy Spirit grow even more within you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.